Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Michelle

Today is my friend Michelle's birthday.

Michelle loves Phish. 

I started listening to Phish because of Michelle (and CJ, Michelle's other half).  Last summer I went to my first Phish show(s) and wondered how I hadn't been listening to this band all along. 

Phish came back to Merriweather again this summer for 2 nights, same as last year.  It was the weekend just before my birthday.  For night one, Michelle and CJ miracled me.  I thought it was the nicest thing.  It was a great way to start off the summer and celebrate my birthday especially since this summer brought about a lot of changes in my personal life and I needed fun things to look forward to.  Being around people who care is important when you are going through some transitions.  I definitely have an irreplaceable grouping of friends in my life.

Anyway, just as I got home this evening, I thought about what to post for today in the way of a photo.  So I got out the tickets from the shows this summer because I knew Michelle would have an appreciation for the image.

Thanks for being a good friend, Michelle.  You have helped me a lot this year and I'm glad we have gotten to be close. 

......and thanks for the miracle this summer :) 

(and all that stuff I just said goes for CJ too.  you can tell him I said that.  haha)

1 comment: