Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Neil Young would probably approve

This past Sunday I paid a visit to my parent's house.  They live out in the country where there are barns, livestock, and lots of corn fields everywhere.  You can hear a lot out because the sound really travels.  Here's a good example of what I mean......while outside in their driveway getting something out of the car, I could not only hear faint music from the house all the way across the field - I could identify the musician AND the song.

Ryan Adams - World War 24.  (good song by the way)

Since the sun was starting to set I said to my mom, "I have to go photograph.  I'll be back."  With that, I grabbed my camera and disappeared into the corn field.  I had forgotten how much I miss being out in the country and how many wonderful things there are to look at through the lens. 

Once the moon appeared I thought, huh...Harvest Moon.  So that's what I called this photo. 

Happy October, people.  Carve a pumpkin or something.




2 comments: