Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's been a wild ride. I wouldn't change a minute.

In honor of tomorrow's 311 show which I will be attending with some of my favorite people, I decided to use 311 as the theme for today's post. 

These images were taken last October for 311's Halloween show in Atlanta, GA which just so happened to be the theme for my first blog post ever.  You can expect more of this theme since this time next week I will be en route to Florida for yet another fun event - the 311 Pow Wow Festival.  This is the first camping music fest curated and headlined by 311.  I will be there with friends in tow, living the VIP life in the land of unity that is 311 fans!  I will not be blogging during that time of course, but I hope to be out capturing many wonderful memories through the lens of my trusty Nikon!

So here are just a few other images from that Halloween trip.  The show was twice as long as normal and everyone was in costume.  You should be able to guess immediately what theme our costumes were.  Since one of the photos is OF me I obviously did not take it.  I wasn't going to post the photos of us in costume because they aren't really my "artwork" but who cares?  It's my blog, I do what I want! 

This is a very random assortment of images.  But...I am a random kind of gal.  Isn't that random?  (if you get the reference there, you're awesome...and even if you don't get it, you're still awesome for taking the time to read my blog.  Thank you!) 


311 receipt



Out for a stroll in Atlanta



This place had the best burger.  We went two days in a row.



No Sioux City sarsaparilla here.  Just white russians.



I believe this was taken after I had just said, "he's a good man...and thorough."

1 comment:

  1. I love you. And you are still an artist, the photos are no doubt your artwork because you composed them in your viewfinder. That you tell a story and aim to evoke feeling from your images reveals the intent that is artistry. :) Keep smiling... keep shining...

    ReplyDelete