Friday, August 17, 2012

Weekend at the beach? Yes, please.

I realize that the 2+ month hiatus of not blogging is out of hand. 
I haven't done nearly enough taking of photos in the last few months, so I will be getting back to it most definitely.  I still have wedding and baby photos to blog.  I will get there. 
It has most definitely been a summer of changes, and for the better! 

So with all the chaos that has ensued (in a good way), I decided to take a second and share a photo I took probably 7 or 8 years ago.  This photo wasn't edited at all and I believe I shot it with some type of Kodak point and shoot.  It was taken in Ocean City, MD at Fish Tales

I figured it was a nice image to share for a few reasons. 
One, I will be going back to OC for a long weekend soon - thank you God!, and two, it's such a peaceful scene. 

Who doesn't love a sunset?  Take time to stop and appreciate the beauty of nature that surrounds us all every single day!

Stay tuned.  I'm getting back into my photo groove, so look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment