Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Suzana and Joe + 1 (almost)

I desperately need to be able to blog at home.  At this point I have a lot of material to share (which is good) but still no internet.  It's my own fault so I have no one to blame but myself.  Busy times recently and also ahead.  Sometimes I have to remember to stop and breathe.

Anyway.

I have a few pregnant friends at the moment, both of which are due at pretty much the same time.  For this entry we are talking about Suzana.  A lovely person who I have been lucky enough to call a friend for awhile now.  She has a wonderful way of calming a person and getting them centered if stress is upon you or whatever the case.  I have experienced it so I know this is true.

Suzana and Joe actually just got married this past weekend and I photographed the wedding so those images will be in a future entry.  I am in the midst of editing them and so far so good! 
For now, this is the handful of shots that I most enjoyed from when I went to their home a few weeks ago to do some maternity photos. 

The silhouette in particular is my favorite. 
I don't know what it is about silhouettes. 
They get me every time.








Best of luck to Suzana and Joe with their upcoming new addition. 
Can't wait to do the newborn session.


No comments:

Post a Comment