Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bad moon rising

I caught some of the Lebowski cast reunion's live stream last night which was pretty cool.  I heard someone from the audience shout "eight year olds, Dude" when John Turturro was speaking.  It was humorous.  I didn't know this, but the scene at the bowling alley where his character 'shines' the bowling ball?  The shining wasn't part of the script but rather John Turturro's added flair, so to speak. 
I love fun facts.

Today's image is another from the Pow Wow Festival.  The moon was photograph worthy and I had my camera (obviously).  So when I decided to share this as the photo for today, I immediately thought of the song Bad Moon Rising by CCR.  Which made me think of one of the many fabulous Lebowski quotes:

"Wouldn't hold out much hope for the tape deck though. Or the Creedence." 






1 comment:

  1. Love it!

    There's a Half moon rising in the south eastern sky tonight!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSg5NNgHkXQ

    ReplyDelete