Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nature is Ancient

Ok so the title is the name of a Bjork song but the images are in fact, nature.  I can see that there will be music references within my blog posts since I have now made mention to music in all of my posts thus far.  In fact, even the name of my blog is a play off of one of my all time favorite bands.  If you know my musical tastes (and this band) well, then it probably isn't too difficult to guess.  Points if you can figure it out.

So the shots here were taken in 2009 and must have been some of the first that I took with my Nikon.  Through the years, I've always been drawn to photographing nature.  Living in a very rural area for awhile allowed me to do just that.  I'm really looking forward to getting out in the warmer weather that is upon us to see where my camera will lead me!



Morning clothesline
 




















1 comment: