Tuesday, December 20, 2011

O Tannenbaum O Tannenbaum

I meant to make an entry pertaining to our family outing to the Christmas tree farm earlier than today but hey.  I'm here now.  So a few weeks ago we went to get our Christmas trees.  It is a tradition that we go as a family even though we don't all live in one house anymore.  People have their own different traditions, and this is one of ours.  It's always fun and I always take my camera (of course).  This year Lila came with us!  She had a great time and even made a new friend (human, not dog).  Everyone seems to love Lila and she draws many compliments.  One time I was out walking her and a woman driving by stopped her car just to tell me how pretty Lila is. 

It was a beautiful day and a good time was had by all.  Here are a few images from the day:


Lila and friend
Young love
Taken by my mom.  She snapped all kinds of shots while I cut my tree down.  At one point I looked up and she was laying on the ground snapping left and right shouting, "I'm into it!!!!!"  We had a laugh.
Also taken by my mom - post tree cutting.  My hair got caught in the branch.
Sprouting
Truckin'
Successful family tree outing!








1 comment:

  1. We used to do family outings to get Christmas trees..... Then the kids grew up, which means I got old, hence, they now get their own family tree.......Used to be good times...just like yours..Merry christmas ! Say hi to Aunt Rose !!

    ReplyDelete