Tuesday, October 4, 2011

In the words of Olivia Newton John...

Let's get physical.

This is me.  Post workout.  I couldn't choose an image for today so I snapped a few after my 'self created' workout today.  It consisted of this: turn iPod on shuffle, skip through til you get to fast song you want to dance to.  Dance, jumping jacks, kickbox, grab handweights, do shadowboxing with weights, dance some more.  Repeat it all.  Add other stuff too, whatever makes you sweat and feel the burn.  It's actually pretty great.  May I just say that my favorite tracks this time around were the following:

1. Happiness in Slavery - Nine Inch Nails
2. Gold Digger - Kanye West
3. Fat Chance - 311

The only thing that would've made it more fun is if I had someone in my place to have participated in a dance-off with me.  I just noticed that it looks like my left arm has a nodule or something.  Nope.  That is actually my vein.  The American Red Cross people love me.  Yay for sweaty self portrait.  Aren't you glad you clicked my blog link today?

No comments:

Post a Comment