Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I wear my sunglasses at night

I failed to do the photo of the day yesterday because I was out celebrating independence with some friends.  So I will make up for it sometime this week.  Also, I am vowing to clear my memory card/upload photos more regularly so I don't accumulate 1200 shots (like I have on there now) and then have to sort through them at once.  Very busy life + taking an obscene amount of photos = me.  No complaining here though.  I am thankful for being busy.  Reminds me of the Smiths song lyric "the devil will find work for idle hands to do".  No idle hands here. 

But oh how I love the Smiths.  One of my all time favorite songs is by them...There Is A Light That Never Goes Out. 

"and if a double decker bus, crashes into us.  To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die." 
Morbid yet romantic.  Awesome. 

So getting back on track here,  today's image was taken back in April (this year) at my friend's house.  Just a pair of sunglasses sitting on the coffee table, nothing crazy or exciting.  But the reflection of the ceiling fan and the color of the glasses struck me and I immediately reached for my camera.

Did I really just reference the 80's Corey Hart song and the Smiths in the same entry?  I don't think Morrissey would be too pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment