Friday, February 25, 2011

Welcome....to this groove.

An appropriate "first post" title, as well as a great 311 song.  This blog has been somewhat of a long time coming for me.  I have loved photography for as long as I can remember and am now finally creating a tiny place in this world for it to exist so others can see it.

Going back to 311, one of my favorite bands, I guess it is only appropriate to share not just the title of the post as 311 related, but some photos as well.  Here are a few shots from my trip to Atlanta in October 2010 to attend the final show of 311's tour which happened to be on Halloween:



Inside the Georgian Terrace Hotel

Publik - bar across the street from the Georgian

The shoes of a fellow Publik patron



Exploring the Georgian

Kitschy Halloween decor around Midtown Atlanta

Flying Biscuit Cafe breakfast

From the hotel rooftop

In line for 311 merchandise


Side of the Fox Theatre


Happy Halloween









311 tour buses


















No comments:

Post a Comment